Three streams; three different objectives – multiple and customised journeys
Wherever you’re at in your leadership journey, this multi-streamed event allows you to identify and choose the skills and related sessions you want to attend to support your development. Choose sessions from any of the three streams -
Stream One: Foundational leadership skills
These sessions offer a deep-dive on the fundamental leadership skills; Emotional Intelligence, Communication, and Improving interpersonal interaction and developing a sense of purpose to drive high functioning teams
Stream Two: Complexities of People skills
Sessions in this stream will help you navigate the intricacies of leading people; a comprehensive understanding and practical skills in dealing with unproductive workplace behaviours. Topic areas include; having difficult conversations, positively dealing with conflicts and toxic behaviours
Stream Three: Developing thriving workplaces
Choose sessions in this stream for a holistic approach to leading people and developing skills to create an environment to thrive. Topics include championing diversity and inclusion, modern motivation methods, and creating a mentally healthy organisation to improve business outcomes.
HOW IT WORKS
- Review the agenda
- Pick a session from any stream for each time slot.
- Check out group discounts for improved ROI
- REGISTER ONLINE
- LOCK-IN YOUR SESSIONS - keep an eye on your inbox!
- Get geared up for joining us at the Leadership 360!
- Develop fundamental skills to lead a connected team, to drive performance, engagement and accountability to improve productivity and reduce staff turnover
- Become an effective and influential communicator to provide clarity, inspiration and connection within your team and improve collaboration between teams
- Create a motivated workforce by effectively managing the challenges from the changing nature of the role to support a higher level of productivity
- Gain practical skills to proactively address conflict and workplace toxicity to reduce downtime from unproductive behaviours
- Confidently navigate the current employment law framework to make legal and justified decisions and reduce associated organisational risks
- Discover strategies to move past conflicts to maintain relationships and cultivate a diverse and collaborative team focused on delivering results
- Become a people leader who drives inclusion and diversity, to leverage diverse thinking and increase collaboration between team members
- Understand the critical attributes of a high-performing team; benchmark your leadership skills to improve your organisational culture and reduce turnover
- Build a motivation strategy to support teams outputs and the organisational bottom line